2nd PENAPH Conference, January 10-12, 2018, Thailand
Participatory Approaches in Animal Health, Public Health, One Health and Ecohealth
Call for Pre and Post Conference Courses, Proposals Due June 15, 2017
The mission of The Participatory Epidemiology Network for Animal and Public Health (PENAPH) is to promote inclusive approaches to health that promote instutional change and empower participants at all levels. Training on appropriate techniques is one of the most powerful ways to make progress towards this goal. PENAPH would like to invite course proposals for the periods before and after the conference (January 10-12):
- Pre- conference for up to two days ( January 8-9)
- Post-conference for up to two weeks (January 15-26)
Topics of interest include but are not limited too:
- Participatory Epidemiology
- One Health – EcoHealth
- Community Health and Animal Health
Course proposals should include:
- Course title
- Course facilitators (names and affliations)
- Course learning objectives
- Course duration and poposed dates
- Course description of up to 300 words
- Costs to be paid by participant
- Inidicative agenda for the course
- Any special facilities or needs for the course.
Submission of Proposals
Course proposals should be in word and E-mailed as attachments to: PENAPH2018Abstract@gmail.com before 15 June 2017
The subject line of the Email should be COURSE PROPOSAL to help us distuingish proposals from the abstracts.
Reblogged this on Dr. B. A. Usman's Blog.