The European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect on 25 May 2018. To comply with this new regulation and ensure our privacy standards reflect the highest possible levels of protection for your data, we would like to share our new privacy statement with you, and offer you an opportunity to unsubscribe from our services.
We hold personally identifiable information for the purposes of:
- giving you the products, information or services you have requested
- improving the quality of the products, information or services you have requested
- communicating with you about an event or conference
- evaluating your job application
- complying with laws and regulations.
If you wish to stop receiving our products, please click unsubscribe now. You will be asked to enter your email address—this process should take less than a minute.
In which journal do we publish work in participatory epidemiology and also how do we get the opportunity to attend your conferences?
Preventive Veterinary Medicine has published a number of PE articles and I believe they have a special issues on PE coming up